We’re thrilled to announce our partnership with the Tucson J, and look forward to continuing our programming under the Disability Program Services department. You can read about the integration and the growth we have on the horizon HERE.
Arts for All, Inc., a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, has been inspiring children to participate in the arts since 1985. In 1998, we added an Adult Day Program where adults bond with new people and gain self-esteem. In 2022, Arts for All integrated with the Tucson J, under their Disability Program Services department. Our team also offers creative programs, including Out-of-School Time activities and Summer Arts Camps. We are leaders in providing accessible arts education in Tucson, AZ, particularly in the Greater Tucson Metro Area.
The arts enrich the lives of everyone, which is why we work with individuals. It allows people to have creative experiences that they would not otherwise have. Our hands-on approach to drawing, painting, pottery, music, dance and Drama instills creativity in the people we assist daily.
1. Visit Fry’s Community Rewards website.
2. Click “Sign-In.”
3. Enter your email and password, then click “Sign-In.”
4. Click on your name (top right-hand corner) under “Account Summary” and scroll down to “Community Rewards.”
5. Click “Edit” under “Community Rewards.”
6. Under “Find Your Organization,” enter the NPO number (67832) or name of the organization, then select “Search.” (Arts for All, Inc.)
7. Under “Select Your Organization,” click on the circle next to your organization.
8. Click “Enroll.”